Illuminations Early Stage Memory Support Programming
Empower & Thrive
Slow Mental Decline.
Residents within our Illuminations neighborhood are never bored or isolated in their suites. We help them create and build new relationships, so they look forward to vibrant living with friends and family – every day.
Comfortably Small Setting.
Located in the beautiful Terrace level of Provident Village at Creekside, Illuminations features just fifteen spacious, studio-style suites in a secure, easy-to-navigate neighborhood. Complete with an intimate dining room and cozy living room for daily programs, Illuminations is the perfect place for residents to enjoy indoor/outdoor living and social engagement with their new friends and neighbors.
Meet Our Residents.
While there’s no such thing as a “typical resident,” a person living in Illuminations will need mild to moderate assistance with cueing, redirection and reminding, as well as a helping hand with bathing, dressing
Residents living with memory loss typically require more attention and care than our assisted living residents so the cost of around-the-clock care and support are included in our monthly fee, along with:
- Wellness programming
- Person-centered and life-skills approach
- Secure memory care garden area
- Individualized care and service plans
- State of the art emergency call system
- Electronic medical records to track care
- Friendship and private rooms
- Three meals daily, plus snacks (special diets available)
- Weekly housekeeping & laundry services
- Scheduled transportation services
- Educational opportunities
- Daily social activities
- Faith services
- Short-term respite care available
For More Information