Joyful Assisted Living
Total Independence or Daily Support – You Decide.
With our vibrant assisted living lifestyle, residents live as independently as they want. Whether a resident is an active senior who wants peace of mind knowing help is available if needed, or someone who requires assistance with the tasks of daily life, we cater to personal needs.
Celebrating Life Stories.
We celebrate our residents’ individual life stories because vibrant living doesn’t work with a one-size-fits-all approach. We make it a priority to get to know each resident so we can provide them with the programs, entertainment, dining options and overall lifestyle they want.
The opportunities to discover new joy at Creekside are endless. Our daily schedules have something for everyone —lectures and discussions, clubs, concerts, classes and games, parties
Residents enjoy a host of classes designed to take care of the body, mind
The socially connected environment at Provident Village at Creekside also empowers residents to meet new friends and engage in the active, vibrant lifestyle we offer. Even if needs and abilities change, our strong sense of community makes residents feel warm, welcome and secure – like family.
Included in the Monthly Fee – Assisted Living:
- Assistance with the tasks of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming and medication management
- Care and support available from scheduled, on-site nurses
- Independent living options with supportive services available to those who require full assistance
- Wellness programming
- Restaurant-style dining with three meals daily, plus snacks
- Clubs & educational programs
- Weekly housekeeping & laundry services
- Scheduled transportation services
- Daily social activities
- All utilities included (except telephone & DISH® Network)
- Courtyards, gardens & walking paths
- Quiet reading & relaxing areas
- Entertainment programming
- Onsite spa and salon
- Wi-Fi throughout community
- Faith services
- Pet friendly community
- Short-term respite care available
For More Information